Dental Exam and Cleanings in Laguna Hills
Dr. Flora Stenger DDS offers affordable and family-friendly dental exams and cleanings to both children and adults in Laguna Hills. Schedule your appointment today.
Regular dental exams and cleanings are essential in preventing dental problems and improving your oral health. Besides having regular dental hygiene, you should go to the dentist to have your teeth checked every six months. If you have high risks of gum or cavities disease, our dentist may recommend more frequent visits.
During dental exams, your teeth are assessed, cleaned and treated for cavities. Additionally, the following dental checkups may be carried out to help protect and maintain your dental health.
- Gum disease evaluation - this helps in checking for signs of periodontal disease
- Medical history review - your current medical conditions give us an insight into your overall oral health.
- Removal of tartar - plaque or tartar that has accumulated on the tooth can only be removed and cleaned with special dental equipment.
- Checking of teeth restoration - your teeth will be examined and current restorations such as fillings, crowns or dental aligners checked to ensure they’re perfectly in place.
- Examination of tooth decay – we use special techniques and advanced dental instruments to check your teeth for tooth decay
- Oral cancer screening - you can have your face, neck, lips, throat, tongue, and gums checked for signs of oral cancer during your dental exam
- Oral hygiene tips - during your dental exam visit to our conveniently located office in Laguna Hills, Dr. Flora Stenger will give you dental hygiene recommendations to help you enhance or maintain a healthy oral care. Some of the oral hygiene tips you’ll receive include rinses, special cleaning aids, and electric dental toothbrushes.
As you can see, a dental exam and cleanings involves a lot more than just dental cleanings and checking for cavities.
Safe and Affordable Dental Exam and Cleanings in Laguna Hills
When you come for your dental exam at our practice, expect to receive prompt service that meets your specified appointment time. With our expertise and experience, you can expect a comfortable dental experience free from anxiety and fears.
Consult with Dr. Flora Stenger about dental exam and cleanings in Laguna Hills so that she can help you restore the function and quality of your smile. Schedule your appointment today.